We have a lot of foreign customers moving into the Netherlands. To give these customers the service they need, we have developed an English technical inspection report.
In most cases we also provide an inspector with a good knowledge of the English language, so that you can easily communicate and ask questions during the inspection of your property.
More about a technical inspection
Comprehensive and clear
Overview of the main
items we inspect:
- Foundation, crawlspace and the condition of floors
- Sewer, ventilation, plumbing
- Floors, walls, maintenance, masonry and constructional elements
- Moisture measurement
- Roof, tiles, gutters, zinc and chimney
- Roofing and Roof construction
- Facade, frames, windows, glass, doors, etc.
- Visual review of the central heating system and its components
- Lead water pipes
- Visual review sanitary
- Visual review maintenance kitchen
- Visual review electrical system and its components
Last but not least
Good to know
Below you will find the answer to the most asked questions
A technical inspection is much more extensive and covers all interior and exterior matters as well as costs. More measures are also mentioned, making the report more detailed.
A building inspection (what we offer you) more than satisfies the requirements of the building survey for an appraisal. Hand over the structural inspection report to the valuer.
Asbestos is not part of a building inspection. Asbestos will, however, be reported by our inspectors if they happen to come across it in the house. However, the presence of asbestos cannot be completely ruled out through this inspection.
For houses built before 1994, you can add an extra asbestos scan to the inspection. Our inspector will then walk through the house again and examine whether asbestos-suspicious material is visible in the house.
Via an asbestos inventory, you can have asbestos-suspicious material examined by a laboratory.